TERMS & CONDITIONS
All orders are fulfilled as they are placed, usually within 2 to 4 weeks, unless otherwise stated in item listing. All shipments are made with Canada Post (tracking number) and will be insured for the value of the item.
International orders will be completed with Customs Label registered to Country of destination and will carry a Certificate of Mailing. Please note that international buyers are responsible for any and all duties and customs charges that may be incurred.
Shipping costs will be calculated upon order and communicated to the buyer, and added to the cost of the purchase. Special requests will be completed per terms agreed upon.
LULUBDesigns.ca will be happy to accept items for exchange or return under the following conditions:
- Product must be unworn, undamaged and accompanied by a print out of the original confirmation email.
Please see the procedure below to return items to LuluBDesigns.ca
- You must ship your return to LULU|B™ within 30 days of the ship date
- No returns from the sale page, all sale items are final sales and therefore are not eligible for exchange or return
- Your return must be in its original condition and may not be altered in any way
- You must include the original Order Confirmation with your Return
- All returns/repairs must be listed on shipping documentation as RETURN/REPAIR
- Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment. Once your return is processed, a credit will be issued for the merchandise amount only
Items received as gifts may be exchanged for another item of equal or greater value.
Once your return is processed, you will receive a credit through PayPal and will be credited for the merchandise amount only. We cannot refund shipping charges on return items.
To return or exchange an item, please follow these steps:
- Repack the item in its original packaging and order confirmation number. Emailing us at Marylou@lulubdesigns.ca if you cannot locate your confirmation number. We will not accept packages without an Order number. Please include the Order number in the return package.
- Contact us for the shipping address.
- For your security, please return your gift with an insured courier (ex. Canada Post, UPS) and retain your receipt. LULU|B™ Designs is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
- If you are returning an item because it is damaged, defective or the the correct product, please see our repair policy.
LULU|B™ stands behind the quality of her jewelry. Each piece of LULU|B™ jewelry is handcrafted and requires delicate handling. In the event that a design purchased through LULUBDesigns.ca becomes damaged from normal wear or during shipment we will repair it free of charge within one year of your purchase. After the one year we will charge a small materials/labour and shipping fee. Items purchased through other retailers must be returned for repair to the boutique where it was purchased.
To return an item for repair, please follow these simple steps:
If your item is less than one year old, please include a copy of your receipt or proof of purchase.
We will return your item to you within 3-5 weeks of receiving it for repairs. (Subject to part availability*)
*Due to the nature of our products, we may not be able to order certain components needed to repair older items.